Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome,

It is so lovely to have you here & thanks for stopping by.
I am so excited as I have just so much to share today because so many wonderful, wonderful things have been happening!

I have been very blessed in the fact that whenever I set a goal it happens. Pure & Simple.
However, I found over the past couple of years some of them just weren't coming to fruition?? Completely perplexed by this strange phenomenon I found myself going deeper & deeper into the rabbit hole. Not always a nice place to have been in at times. In other words I was hurtling on a freight train going in the wrong direction & there seemed to be no way to stop it let alone get off it. I just had to ride the journey out until it stopped! Or until I stopped..

As most of you know this year, much to the horror of  many people I left my life in Sydney. Yep basically packed my life up & left. I didn't see say goodbye to some people! whoops.. but that was where I was at that time. I wasn't running away from anything or anyone or myself. It was time to take stock & get to the bottom of why things felt as though they were going so wrong. If I could figure that out I could then change them into going right again.

My Seachange led me to accepting a job as a cook in a Kindi. Here I found myself being immersed in the love & innocence of children on a daily basis. Not having children myself I was in complete heaven. Cuddles on demand & being just as cheeky as the little ones with them & they me. The affection is mutual between them all & myself so it has been my duty to make sure these little ones are fed with food full of love, nourishment & good nutrition.

This slower paced lifestyle gave my heart & soul time to breathe. I relaxed & relaxed & relaxed & relaxed! Living by the ocean has it own way of healing your soul, anyone's soul.
One thing I noticed, well I couldn't not, was I kept getting sick. Every month I seemed to come down with some sort of ailment. Colds, flu, gastric etc.. because of my lack of physical exercise the weight started to pile on me, again. That damn never ending battle back to haunt me. grrr..

I used the time to reflect & search for answers. Once I had moved into my beautiful home I sat back & realised another of my dreams had come true. This divine apartment was exactly the apartment I had been manifesting. It is close to my home town, by the beach & the layout just perfect.

So did I find the answers I had been searching for?
Yeah baby!

The simple truth was, I had felt out of integrity within myself for quite a while. In return I had been associating with people who were out of alignment with who I am, what I believe in & what I stand for. I was working for & with people who didn't match my true values. Wow huge aha moments there & yet such an easy solution to 'fix' things!
The action was obvious I had to completely disassociate myself with those people. And I did. I changed my habits, I changed my patterns & I started realigning with those who 'felt' right to be around. I no longer 'tried' to make things work that felt like hard work. That was the answer for me & the secret for me renewed success.

As a result of my divine & very blessed Life Journey I have now changed my Career & am working as a full time Transformational Life Coach so I can share my knowledge with others. Training has been with the the very inspirational Sandy Forster, so there is no other option but being fulfilled again in every single area of my life.
It seems the obvious next move as my life path has been very up & down & around about at times. I completely 'get' what it is to have life challenges. I also understand how it feels to have phenomenal success. For when we all move through past dramas then the Vista's we create are 'awe inspiring'.

There is a lot more fun stuff to come & I feel privileged you are here to share.

Have a beautiful week.

With love

J-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment