Monday, October 1, 2012

New Directions

Welcome,

Thank-you for visiting & more importantly to my loyal followers a huge thank-you for being so patient while I've been trying to work out what is next for The Chef in Heels & appeared to have been so lax with my posts.

I am happy to say I've figured it all out!
It only took 9 months of constantly being sick which almost & most probably did lead to me getting to pnuemonia to finally listen & figure everything out! It is time for me to completely change direction from being a Chef to being a Mentor. I am so excited about my decision & it really feels right. Starting Jan 2013 I will be taking on new Coaching Clients. After all, I have already achieved all of my Career Goals & then some so now it is time to help so many of you acheive yours. So stay posted as I will be creating a brand new website, new design, new look & new everything where you will be able to access some pretty amazing info as well as book into one on sessions!

In the meantime I have created a Market Stall in the Taree area & having a ball. It has been & is a huge success with my selling out of products everytime! At the moment it is small & I am offering Gourmet Cakes. Beautiful & decadent little morsels.
The next one I will be at beautiful Blackhead next Sun 7th October. Blackhead Beach is in between Taree & Forster, so if you are in the area please come along & say hi.

I've also started a small Full Moon Guided Meditation Group where anyone is most welcome to come along. It is in Old Bar as close to the evening of the Full Moon so please email: thechefinheels@gmail.com if you would like to join us. It's just started last month in Sept & it was a great success & so much fun so I will of course keep going with them. The next one is Monday 22nd October.

This is just a brief post just to let you all know I am still here & have just needed to regroup while I figured out what's next.

Sending you blessings of love & abundance.

J-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment