Saturday, July 28, 2012

'What's next?'

Hey There,

Wow it has been a long time in between Courses, I mean posts!

Ok, the truth is, after making massive changes in my life things 'slowed' down so much that other things came to the surface! Mmmm & ouch.. :)
It's all good as change is healthy & exactly what I asked for.
I mean seriously after living in Sydney with a population of 4.6 mill people as well as other major cities around the World & then coming to a little seaside place with a population just over 3,000 things really do slow down!
The slow pace, the people, the conversations, the work, the low pay, the lack of traffic & living by the ocean forced me to look at things in a very different light. Far out there was nothing remotely the same from my previous life.

It put me into a bit of a tail spin to be honest for a while so I had to duck for cover until my internal storm passed. :)
Now I've come out the other side feeling grounded, centered & amazing.

OK, so 'what's next?'
Well all of that is still in the works & I shall reveal all in the beginning of 2013 as I'm still working things out.

When I look back, the warning signs started to appear in the beginning of 2011. However, unfortunately or perhaps fortunately I choose to ignore them. As a result nothing was as it appeared & the people I met certainly weren't who I thought they were. Mid year I had more major warning signs of a particular project not working out for me yet I forged ahead again & ignored that little voice. It's all quite long winded & irrelevant now so I won't go into it.

What I have learnt now is that when change is going to happen it will happen whether or not you go with it or fight it. I speak from experience here, I advise you to go with it. I certainly know I will next time! And the curious thing is that everything is so much easier & flows when you listen to your inner guidance & go with it all.

It put me into a bit of a tail spin to be honest for a while so I had to duck for cover until my internal storm passed. :)
Now I've come out the other side feeling grounded, centered & amazing.

OK, so 'what's next?'
After this soul searching adventure I've realised  that whatever it is I set my mind to do & a goal to achieve I achieve it. It is just something that I do naturally. I always have done. I love a challenge & I love problem solving. I also love watching people & helping them in any way I can to achieve & live their dreams.

So the simple answer for my 'what next' is to become a Mentor to people so they too can live an extraordinary life. I won't be fully launching this until Jan 2013 as I've some things I would like to do for myself before then. One of these things includes working closely with the inspiring & talented Entrepreneur Sandy Forster.

August 2012
In the meantime if you are in the Taree area I am having a Market Stall under The Chef in Heels banner at Bower's Restaurant Carpark on Sunday 26th August so pop in & say hi. I will be selling lots of homemade goodies for you to sample & take home.

September 2012
Thanks to Donna Carrier I will be hosting a Healthy Cooking Class
at 'Bent on Wingham Cooking School', Wingham
Details & date will be posted shortly.

Until next time thanks for visiting & I look forward to helping you live your dreams in the very near future!

Blessings & love

J-A xo

2 comments:

  1. Roger Vierer Shoes all 30% discount

    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.rogervivier-flats.net"]Roger Vivier America [/url]Store Online.
    Roger Vivier shoes
    Roger Vivier Online
    2012 Roger Vivier
    Roger Vivier flats
    Roger Vivier Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the present day, home-based Roger Vivier Flats position type, a certified elevated line of sight as ability linked to establishment, for being as well as think you are made by science to generate a strong and cozy kid's clogs products and solutions. Beijing high Ipod nano Science Organization., Limited., ceo Lee graduated from Zhong described reporters, esteemed Roger Vivier Pumps solutions, create a more extensive field of vision of the brand, it is really models posses strict superior quality essentials, pump information and thus computers and technology applied located in beneficial youngster's footwears, subsequent the recognition of their Roger Vivier Shoes reliable exams categories, can possibly to be sure of service or product solution.

    ReplyDelete