Saturday, November 3, 2012

Letting go...

Welcome,

It's so lovely to have you here & thanks for visiting.

Wow what a  2 weeks it has been!
Today I've decided to treat myself out to lunch so I'm enjoying some divine local fish & a glass of White Wine..
A blissful way to spend a Sunday. After lunch I'll be catching up with a beautiful friend & we'll be heading off for a gorgeous nature trek.

So many friends & clients last week went through an absolutely chaotic week. Everything seemed to be off & lots of unexpected things happened as well. There was a Full Moon involved which always creates opportunities for the wierd & the wacky to happen as well as Beltaine/Halloween. So no wonder it was a week of wow.... very intense for some indeed.

There was the devastating Hurricane Sandy which hit the East Coast of the US & that always brings up lots of fear, uncertaintity & chaos. Rightfully so too.

In reflection of all that has been going on whenever chaos of such proportions of any kind comes up it gives us a chance to take a look at & hopefully with a fresh perspective at the chaos we've created or are creating in our lives..
I get that sometimes doing this can be as scary as hell.. far out. Unfortunately I know these feelings too well from experience. The trick is don't do it alone. Ask for help, support or guidance from someone who has already created what you are wanting to create. Listen to your intuition for the answer to who is right for you.

I looked back on my list of what I desired to come to me & happen for 2012. And wow I 've manifested all but 2! Pretty exciting really.. one of them was to publish a Cooking Book. Ok so that hasn't happened which I am fine about as it will definitely in 2013. That was a matter of time available for writing, finding the best resources & people to make that happen. Yes I could have written but for the majority of the time I wasn't 'clear' on how it would look. So of course I would be off track.

Then there was the other thing I didn't manifest & that was a loving & intimate long term relationship. Ok it is only just into November & of course it is very possible for it to still happen.

This has made me recently really reflect on why attracting my Life Partner has been such a challenge when for others they click their fingers & voila. This is my history: brief encounters, easy, non committing guys, a friend with benefits, the druggie, the drinker, the party guy, easy. Yet this is so not what I want nor have what I've wanted. My same pattern just keeps/kept manifesting. New people I meet always say to me "oh, so you are a career girl & didn't want family". Man I seriously get really sick & tired of people who say this. Then there are others who say "oh don't worry kids aren't the be all & end all. you are quite lucky you don't have them". Yeah & that is always been said from someone who has kids. Please... making yourself feel better in this way makes someone else feel worse.

There are those who ask me what my problem is, friends find it hard & many have walked away. If you have single friends who are in my situation how about being a bit more proactive with & for them instead of constantly reminding them of their flaws & that they are single. This may be one area of your life you've mastered. Congratulations, that's wonderful. So how about helping out your single friends & find out exactly what it is they want in a partner.

For what it is worth yes of course I've had the opportunities to be with someone in a long term relationship. I have definitely loved & been loved deeply by a few beautiful men. Yet the long term prospect didn't click for either of us. I didn't ever just want to be with the one man for my whole life. I wanted to experience lots. I see this as being responsible & not irresponsible. There have been many opportunities but for me something always felt 'off'. Either I had to act a certain way with him, he made all my decisions for me, he was a cheat, he needed more time, he was a player, he wouldn't be honest with me, etc.. etc..
In saying this I have seen friends in relationships & being treated & belittled in ways that I could never allow a man to treat me. I've also seen other girls get pregnant & be so desperate to be married that of course the relationship didn't last long term. So thus, of course being single was so such easier.

The mere fact I am publicily writing this excites me because I am no longer feeling embarassed at being single right now. I'm really excited because I am ready now. Really ready. I know my Life Partner/Twin Flame is there for me. He is looking for me as I him & we will definitely find each other at the most perfect time for both of us. But for the moment there is a delay for both of us for whatever reason. So in the meantime I choose to do some more inner work on myself so I can be ready to be with him as best I can for this divine relationship of ours.

One thing that I can say used to be true for me. I had always been insecure, disempowered & had a very low self esteem when it came to saying yes to men for a relationship. So of course I was bound to attract men in the same vibration. Anyway, it's time for the LETTING GO of all that has happened & really enjoy the moment of what phenomenal things are happening!

If you are in a similar situation as me know that it is going to pass. Change is always a constant. Get yourself a Relationship Coach & make that reality of true love happen faster for you then could ever imagine!

Sending you all love & light.

J-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment