Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Beginnings

Hi There,

Wow what a few weeks it has been. And a wonderful weeks at that! :)

I have moved from the City back to the Country & I couldn't be happier. Everything is changing & I am certainly relaxing a little more every single day I am here. Sometimes I just sit in a paddock or on the beach taking in the vistas & fresh air. The joys of destressing from city life..

Gee talk about new beginnings in my life. I have a beautiful new home which I move into the end of next week. Yeah.. right by the beach as well.. :) My beloved computer died a few weeks ago & I have also had to get a new phone. Now I am really getting ahead with modern technology & I love it!

I am staying with Mum & really enjoying being with her. She now has an edible garden growing very quickly outside her front door. Mind you the neighbours are busy checking on the growth of things! I have bought us seedlings of all sorts. We have lettuces in a window box, basil, sage, cherry tomatoes of which now have 3 little tomatoes growing. We have a blueberry bush, passionfruit vine, fig tree plump with little figs & a Raspberry Bush. ooh we have had great success with the raspberries & have been eating one raspberry every night for the past week!

Once I settle into my new abode I will be adding gardening tips for you all so you can grow some produce at home as well. It is just so rewarding growing your own food then eating it there & then!

In the meantime if you are in the Taree area this week I am proud to say I will be attending The Health & Wellness Expo put on by Adonais in Wingham. Please come along & say hi to us all. Make sure you ask for Donna as she is amazing with her knowledge & help.

I will be whipping up some healthy treats at Wingham Townhall starting at 12pm so please come & say hi,

The address is
The Adonai Wellness Centre
55 Farquhar Street
Wingham

Have a wonderful & juicy few days.

With love

J-A xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment