Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome 2012!


Hi Everyone,

How exciting it is the beginning of another wonderful year!

I posted in my last blog what I would love to happen & have in my life this year. I am really happy to say that 3 of these have come to fruition! Yes, I am feeling very, very grateful & appreciative right now.

So which particular things do I now have?
I asked for a new direction with my work, create & have an edible garden and to move into a new home.

I have been offered a job cooking in a newly opened Child Care Centre in Taree & I start 16th January. It is definitely a change in direction from what I am used to doing & this just feels right. Know that feeling? As a result this takes me away from Sydney & into the fresh countryside by the ocean so I will be in heaven. Interestingly, the Child Care Centre will be creating a Vegetable & Herb garden, inspired by Stephanie Alexander’s Schools Program of which I will have some say in the design of this one! One of the tasks for the children will be to take care of it. I am so excited as I have been wanting to be part of something like this for such a long time now… yeah.. J

As a result of the new job I will be moving into a new home automatically & I will be able to create my own veggie & herb garden in the courtyard! Another thing to get excited about. Just hope I can grow enough spinach to go into my daily green smoothies.

For those of you who don’t know me I don’t have children, although I would have loved to have had a bunch. The Universe works in mysterious ways! The past couple months I have been working casually in Child Care Centers in Sydney just to help a friend out. I didn’t ever think of doing something like this before nor did I ever expect it to be so rewarding. Being surrounded by so many little ones is so much fun & they are so full of unconditional love, oh & energy! So this is why I’ve decided to turn my back on cooking for Billionaires & do what I am going to be doing. As a side note the hours are bliss.. 8:30am – 2:30pm.. this opens the door for me to finish writing my long awaited book! Now there are NO excuses.

Here’s to the most amazing 2012 possible!

Please check back as I will be posting more recipes  in the coming week.

With love & blessings to each & every one of you.

J-A xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to hear about your sea change, and I just love the beautiful energy that oozes from this post!

    2012 is already brilliant, and I am looking forward to your book,

    H :)

    ReplyDelete