Friday, February 25, 2011

Chef in Heels is becoming The Flying Chef

Hi All,

Wow what a whirlwind of a month February has become. Far out.. I am so excited as well. Just so many wonderful opportunities to choose from & it has made my head spin there for a while. I'm hoping I will be able to juggle & say yes to them all.. :)

Looks like 2011 is fast becoming a year of travel. So far there are some truly amazing events in the planning as I write this. So stay posted for details as I will release them within the next couple of months. Thus, me becoming the Flying Chef for a while!

One of the things I have been doing each week this month are cooking lessons for one of my favouritist clients in the World. Well I have a few but this one is particularly close to my heart. It is a kid/guy who like all of us has a dream. And his dream is to get engaged, married & take care of his new wife. And he will. Each week we have laughed, been silly, got messy & made some seriously delicious food! What is so special about him is he is slightly downe syndrome so the things we do each & every day easily aren't always as easy for him. I see his intelligence, his passion, his creativity & his sense of fun & unconditional love. Man what a breath of fresh air... So I feel very privileged in being able to help him move closer to living his dream.

Until next week have a wonderful time.

With love

J-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment