Friday, October 28, 2011

Going on Tour - Sexy on Raw



Hey There,

Wow what a whirlwind of a few months!
My goodness time has flown & so much has happened both personally & professionally for me.

Next week I fly to Perth, WA with my good friend Philip McCluskey as we launch our Australian Raw Food Tour. Come & check it out as we would love to meet you.
www.sexyonraw.com

Phil & I touch down in Perth on Tuesday 1st November for a 10 day stay & I am soo looking forward to it! I'm really looking forward to playing with the produce in the West & see if there is much difference to what is available in Sydney right now.
I recall being in Margaret River years ago so this is definitely going to be another highlight for me. Maybe I can con Phil into going to an Organic Winery as well.. here's hoping!

Get ready to check out my new website as well The Chef in Heels. It is almost done & just needs a few things tweaked before it is launched.

Right now there is so much delicious Summer Produce becoming available which is so exciting, ok so maybe exciting to a chef!. Last Saturday night I was able to make dinner for Phil & I felt pretty special being able to do so, I might add. After all he hasn't ever been to Aus before so I had to make sure I impressed him with our local produce. The garden was full of plump, yellow cherry tomatoes so we started devouring these, naturally they  were smothered in basil, aged balsamic & extra virgin olive oil. Yumm.. Then we moved onto guacamole, salsa and other tapas style goodies & the list went on...
We had a magical evening enjoying each others company while devouring incredibly delicious food as well as  talking & laughing into the wee hours.
It's was just so nice to connect with him & discovering he is just as passionate about food as I am.

So now I know we are going to have a ball while on Tour.

For details of where we will be & where to buy tickets go to www.sexyonraw.com

Please come & say hi when you are at one of our Events.

With love & blessings

J-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment